7th October 2016, 06:25 PM
Unregistered

How to get concession under Education Loan scheme of IDBI Bank?

I am from SC category candidate and I want to do B.Tech. I am in 12th standard and preparing for many entrance exams. I want to apply an Education Loan. Some of my neighbours suggested to apply from IDBI Bank because they will give concession on Education Loan. I want to know how I can get concession from this Bank in Education Loan?

Related Questions:
  1. Penalties under Education Loan scheme of IDBI Bank?
  2. How to apply for an Education Loan in IDBI Bank for B.Tech(Biotechnology) course? Benefits of IDBI Bank Education Loan scheme?
  3. Expenses covered under IDBI Bank Education Loan scheme to study MS in Abroad?
  4. Margin under IDBI Bank Education Loan scheme for MBA course?
  5. What is I-20 Form? Why is it necessary to submit for studying in US through IDBI Bank Education Loan scheme?
  6. Detailed information about Andhra Bank Education Loan scheme for MBA course? Concession in rate of interest for females?
  7. What kind of security is demanded under Bank of Baroda Education Loan scheme for B.Tech course? Is concession available in Interest rates for BC-B girl?
  8. Can I get concession in Punjab & Sind Bank Education Loan scheme being a female candidate? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Concession under PNB Saraswati Education Loan scheme for girls?
  10. Detailed information about HDFC Bank Education Loan scheme?
  11. What are Priority Sector Lending and Not Priority Sector Lending under IDBI Bank Education Loan scheme?
  12. Rate of Interest under Vijaya Bank Education Loan to study Abroad? Does they offer concession to girls?
  13. How IDBI Bank will agree to offer an Education Loan of Rs. 7 Lacs?
  14. Subsidy scheme under Allahabad Bank Education Loan scheme?
  15. Can I get concession in Interest rates of Andhra Bank Education Loan if secure admission in Indian School of Business, Hyderabad?
  16. Detailed information about subsidy scheme of Bank Education Loan?
  17. Are hostel charges included in Education Loan policy of IDBI Bank? -- [New]
  18. Bank Education Loan scheme to study MD in UK?
8th October 2016, 06:30 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get concession under Education Loan scheme of IDBI Bank?

Concession is given by IDBI bank on account of Central Interest Subsidy scheme. The details of the Central Interest Subsidy scheme have been enclosed in the attached document. Kindly refer the attached document to get all the details.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf Central-Interest-Subsidy-Scheme-EL-2014.pdf(193.7 KB, 80 views)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?