28th March 2022, 10:45 PM
Unregistered

How to get education loan or any other kind of assistance for pursuing ACCA?

Sbi is not providing education loan for acca, what is the reson for?
I am student of lakshya. My family is financially backward because my dream is not fulfilled. Unfortunately i am stopped my acca study (reson is money). How to get a financial support sir?

31st March 2022, 10:24 PM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get education loan or any other kind of assistance for pursuing ACCA?

You have to go to the website of the bank from where you will take a loan and upload the below documents and follow the next procedure to get the loan.

The documents are listed below to apply for Education Loan Scheme.

1) Mark sheets of academic qualifications.

2) Copy of admission letter of the Institute along with fees schedule.

3) Bank Statement or Pass Book of last 6 months

4) KYC documents

5) Identity proof like voter ID card, driving license, etc.
1st April 2022, 10:40 AM
Hera tabrez
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get education loan or any other kind of assistance for pursuing ACCA?

One can apply online and offline.
Bank also has the provision where the prospective applicant can download the education form online fill it and submit it to the respective bank.

The loan us available for courses offered by IITs , polytechnics or institution by Central and state board.
Loan us available for all types of courses be it UG/PG /diploma/ medical/engineering etc
For studying in Indian , the loan amount available us Rs 10 lacs and for abroad studies , it's 20 lacs.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?