28th March 2022, 10:45 PM
Unregistered

How much interest is charged during moratorium period of Lakshmi Vilas Bank Education Loan for BDes course?

I am trying to apply for an education loan in Lakshmi Vilas Bank for my BDes course. I want to know that for applying an education loan what interest charges during the moratorium period? Kindly tell me immediately. Waiting for your response!

31st March 2022, 03:50 PM
shantanu bose
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much interest is charged during moratorium period of Lakshmi Vilas Bank Education Loan for BDes course?

Lakshmi Vilas Bank Education loan interest rates range from 8.85% and 10.75%. For more details check it out on Google.
1st April 2022, 11:34 AM
Hera tabrez
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much interest is charged during moratorium period of Lakshmi Vilas Bank Education Loan for BDes course?

The bank loan interest ranges from 8.85% to 10.75%.

The loan amount of each year is repayable in 12 equated monthly installments . Thr first installment becomes due after the end of moratorium period .

The moratorium period for this loan is course duration + 12 months or course duration + 6 months after employment which ever is earlier.

Students studying in India needs to pay 5% of total course expenses as margin money
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?