18th September 2019, 09:51 PM
Unregistered

How to get an education loan from Public Sector Banks for MBBS course?

Hello Sir, I finished my 12th in this year. I am preparing for NEET-UG and I am willing to study MBBS course. I want to get an education loan from Public Sector Banks. Kindly tell me how can I get?

22nd September 2019, 01:34 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get an education loan from Public Sector Banks for MBBS course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello Sir, I finished my 12th in this year. I am preparing for NEET-UG and I am willing to study MBBS course. I want to get an education loan from Public Sector Banks. Kindly tell me how can I get?

The aspirant should have secured admission to the M.B.B.S course through NEET entrance examination for getting an education loan from any public sector bank. The aspirant should be an Indian National. The aspirant should have secured admission in a recognized college for getting an education loan to study M.B.B.S course. The above given are some of the requirements to apply for an education loan in a public sector bank to study M.B.B.S course. The aspirant can contact the any public sector bank branch for more details on the same.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?