3rd October 2018, 09:19 PM
Unregistered

Private Banks or Public Sector Banks, which is better to apply for an Education Loan for MS-Abroad aspirant?

Hello friends, If I want to apply for Education Loan for my MS course in Abroad then which bank is good for this? I mean I apply for education loan in Private Banks or Public Sector Banks? I want to get loan from a suitable banks. So, kindly suggest me between these two subdivisions of Banking Sector.

15th November 2018, 12:34 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Private Banks or Public Sector Banks, which is better to apply for an Education Loan for MS-Abroad aspirant?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello friends, If I want to apply for Education Loan for my MS course in Abroad then which bank is good for this? I mean I apply for education loan in Private Banks or Public Sector Banks? I want to get loan from a suitable banks. So, kindly suggest me between these two subdivisions of Banking Sector.

Students can apply for education loans in the banks like SBI, PNB, Bank of Baroda and other nationalized banks to study MS in abroad universities. There are many nationalized banks offering education loans to Indian students for abroad studies. Students must have secured admission in the reputed universities to avail education loan. There is a scheme in the name of SBI Global Ed-vantage through which students can get a higher loan amount of Rs 20 Lakhs to Rs 1.5 crore. Students can apply online for the SBI Global Ed-vantage and education loan can be repaid through EMI up to 15 years. The SBI Global Ed-vantage Scheme website link is given Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?