23rd December 2017, 07:30 PM
Unregistered

How to get education loan to study in VIT University? Which bank is suitable for it?

Sir, I am B.Sc student from Madhepura (Bihar) and after it want to study M.Sc from VIT University. Please tell me how can I get education loan for it? Which bank is suitable for it?

Related Questions:
  1. Where should I go for Education Loan to study MBBS among Private Bank and Public Bank?
  2. Can I get Bank Education Loan to study Master of Physiotherapy? -- [New]
  3. Which bank provides education loan to study BA LLB at Rayatbahra University?
  4. Chances to get an education loan to study M.Sc Biotechnology from VIT, Vellore? Can VIT provides us education loan?
  5. Can I get an Education Loan again to study M.E. if completed B.E. with an Education Loan?
  6. How can I get Bank Education Loan to study B.Tech? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Fees required to study M.Pharmacy in India? Which bank is suitable for education loan without any security?
  8. On what basis I will get Education Loan to study B.Arch? Which Bank is suitable for Education Loan?
  9. Government Bank or Private Bank, which is better to apply for Education Loan?
  10. Bank Education Loan scheme to study B.Tech in KIIT University?
  11. Does Reserve Bank of India (RBI) provides education loan?
  12. How can I apply to get Education Loan from Indian Bank to study B.Tech? Interest rates charges against Education Loan?
  13. How can I avail an Education Loan of Rs.24 Lacs to study MS in Abroad?
  14. Bank Education Loan scheme of SBI, Bank of India and Bank of Baroda to study MBBS course of Rs. 350000 p.a. fee expense?
  15. Can I get education loan from Oriental Bank of Commerce to study Post Graduate program in Economics at University of Oxford?
  16. Can I get Education Loan again to study in IIM if interest amount still unpaid?
  17. Can I get Education Loan again to study in IIM if interest amount is still unpaid?
  18. Chances to get an education loan to study ME from VIT, Vellore if not cleared GATE?
21st January 2018, 05:39 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get education loan to study in VIT University? Which bank is suitable for it?

To get an education loan for pursuing your M.Sc. course at VIT University, you should have secured admission in M.Sc. course in VIT University. You can choose any bank of your interest for taking an education loan as the interest rate and the complete process is same in all the banks. You have to contact the bank manager directly or apply through online at the respective bank official website to apply for an education loan. You have to submit the documents like Admission Letter, Income Proof, Address Proof, Identity Proof, etc., to bank for processing your education loan.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?