27th December 2022, 06:36 PM
Unregistered

How to get a Loan for UPSC preparation?

I have completed graduation. I want to prepare for civil service exam. That I want to loan please help me

28th December 2022, 07:00 PM
osmin
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get a Loan for UPSC preparation?

No, there are no education loans available for UPSC test preparation. So, you will not be able to apply for an education loan for UPSC preparation.
Banks only provide education loan for degree / diploma courses which are job oriented.
The colleges offering a good placement after completion of the course are preferred by the banks.
28th December 2022, 09:07 PM
Aiman Afifa
Senior Member+++++

No, you can't get a education loan for UPSC preparation.
So,you are not able to take a education loan for UPSC preparation.
29th December 2022, 10:49 AM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

No, banks do not provide education loans to cover the expense of coaching classes for Civil Services examination or any other examination.

In general, education loans are offered to cover the expense of Graduation, Post-graduation including regular technical and professional Degree/Diploma courses conducted by colleges/universities approved by UGC/ AICTE/IMC/Govt. etc.. Regular Degree/ Diploma Courses conducted by autonomous institutions like IIT, IIM, etc..
29th December 2022, 03:02 PM
Ayesha baig
Senior Member+++++

You can't get a loan for UPSC preparation no, essential loan is for UPSC preparation.
29th December 2022, 06:11 PM
Msdhoni02

How to get a Loan for UPSC preparation?

It is available for competitive exams such as GATE, UPSC, AIJEE, AIEEE, NEET, PMT, CFA, CPA, CMA, JEE, and other similar exams, among others.

One can also use the loan to pay for professional courses such as MBA, CA, CS, and other related courses.
29th December 2022, 07:23 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

There is no provision of bank loan for preparation of any competitive examination.

So, you are not eligible to apply for the loan but various state government under various schemes offer loan to meritorious candidates for preparation of various examination.
29th December 2022, 07:44 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

No, there is no education loans available for UPSC Test preparation. So, you will not be able to apply for an education on for UPSC preparation.
Banks only provide education loan for degree / diploma courses which are job oriented. The colleges offering a good placement after completion of the course.
31st December 2022, 01:25 PM
Ar_pit

No there is no education loan for UPSC exam preparation.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?