3rd April 2017, 10:43 AM
Unregistered

Can I get an education loan for the preparation of UPSC exam?

Hello sir, I am in 1st year of BA English Honors and want to prepare for UPSC exam but my family can't pay for me. Is there any possibility to get an education loan for the preparation of UPSC exam?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get an education loan for the preparation of UPSC exam? -- [New]
  2. Can I get an Education Loan again to study M.E. if completed B.E. with an Education Loan?
  3. Can I apply for Education Loan for higher education if completed B.E. with Bank Education Loan? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Am I eligible to apply for an Education Loan for UPSC-CSAT preparation? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Possibility to get an Education Loan of Rs. 60,000 to prepare for IPS coaching? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Can I get education loan for UPSC Coaching? In how many days will I get loan and with how much interest? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Can I apply to get an education loan for Banking preparation? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. What kind of features are available in an Education Loan scheme to study Post Graduation in Abroad? Is it possible to pay education loan amount after completion of education?
  9. Detailed information about Education Loan Consolidation for PGDM aspirant?
  10. Detailed information about Education Loan Consolidation for PGDM aspirant?
  11. Can I get Bank Education Loan to study B.Tech in IIT if dropping a year for JEE preparation?
  12. What should a 3rd year MBBS student do to get an education loan for Pre PG preparation? Which bank grant an education loan without any security?
  13. Can I get Education Loan again to study in IIM if interest amount is still unpaid?
  14. Can I get Education Loan again to study in IIM if interest amount still unpaid?
  15. Can i get education loan even after failing in Ist semester?
  16. How should i approach for education loan being from a poor family background?
  17. List of best Banks to apply for an Education Loan to study MS in UK?
  18. Possibility to apply for an education loan in security of PF account?
3rd April 2017, 05:44 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get an education loan for the preparation of UPSC exam?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello sir, I am in 1st year of BA English Honors and want to prepare for UPSC exam but my family can't pay for me. Is there any possibility to get an education loan for the preparation of UPSC exam?

Sorry, you cannot get education loan from banks for the preparation of UPSC examinations. Some coaching institutions may offer some discount or EMI schemes for UPSC coaching. There are various free coaching institutions available like Manidha Naeyam IAS & IPS Free Coaching Centre, Rich India Civil Services Academy, All India Civil Service Coaching Centre, Chennai etc. You can also make use of the books and study materials available in the study centers. You can also attend classes and tests conducted by them for free or with very less expenses.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?