8th February 2016, 07:12 PM
Unregistered

How to join a Nursing school with scholarship?

I am completing my 12th grade in March this year. I have done Physics chemistry and Biology. When I pass I like to join a Nursing school where I can do the B.Sc Nursing program. But I am a poor person financially. I am an adivasi/tribal girl. How can I obtain scholarship from Jharkhand government and to complete the Nursing program. Which is the college where I should approach so that the college will help me in obtaining the scholarship.

18th December 2017, 12:15 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to join a Nursing school with scholarship?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am completing my 12th grade in March this year. I have done Physics chemistry and Biology. When I pass I like to join a Nursing school where I can do the B.Sc Nursing program. But I am a poor person financially. I am an adivasi/tribal girl. How can I obtain scholarship from Jharkhand government and to complete the Nursing program. Which is the college where I should approach so that the college will help me in obtaining the scholarship.

Students after completion of 12th can join any nursing schools to pursue higher studies in the nursing field. They can contact their college or apply directly for scholarships. Many scholarships are offered to students on the basis of marks scored in the 12th examinations and family income. Some of the scholarships available for the nursing students are given below;

Sitaram Jindal Foundation Scholarship - Official Website

HDFC Educational Crisis Scholarship Support - Official Website

National Scholarship Exam - Official Website

Indiabulls Foundation Scholarship - Official Website
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?