7th December 2015, 09:49 PM
Unregistered

How to get admission in Nursing school? What is the fee structure of nursing school?

Please sir how can I apply into the school for nursing how would I be granted admission and also what's the fee like in the school?

Related Questions:
  1. Detailed information, list of colleges in Bengaluru, fee structure and minimum percentage required in 12th for admission in B.Sc(Nursing)? Scope of B.Sc(Nursing)?
  2. List of government colleges in Tamilnadu offering M.Pharm courses?
  3. What is the fee structure for BSc Nursing? Can I do MBBS after BSc Nursing? What is the scope after doing BSc Nursing? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Which is the best school of Nursing in India? How to gain admission?
  5. What is the fee structure for B.Sc Nursing in Regional College of Nursing?
  6. How can I take admission in MSc Nursing after completing BSc Nursing degree?
  7. How to get affiliation for nursing school which I wanted to start in West Bengal?
  8. How to take admission in BSc Nursing? What is the admission criteria and the fee structure?
  9. Institutes in hyderabad for doing diploma in emergency medicine
  10. What is the date of sale of forms for school of nursing
  11. Which are the colleges offering BSc in Karnataka?
  12. Which is best school in Vadodara with fee structure?
  13. Procedure to get transfer in CBSE affiliated school where skilled Biology teacher is available? Fee structure of the same school?
  14. Names of the colleges for BSc genetics in South Side of Tamilnadu?
  15. How can I apply for Teaching or lecturer post in Army Nursing school/college being B.Sc Nursing graduate?
  16. Steps to be taken for transfer from one CBSE school to another? What would be the fee structure of that school?
  17. Fee structure and date of admission in B.Sc Nursing course offered by BHU?
  18. Can a B.Sc(nursing) graduate do forensic course? What's the fee structure and duration of course?
8th December 2015, 04:13 PM
Prashantwin
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get admission in Nursing school? What is the fee structure of nursing school?

First of all just visit the admission cell of the desired school and ask for the admission form. Fill in the details and submit it along with the required documents like date of birth certificate, address proof, relation certificate etc.
After the completion of application procedure the candidate have to go through an simple interview conducted by school. Also some schools conducts interview of their parents. After successful completion of interview round the school will give admission to the candidate.
Fee varies from school to school. At an average the fee os Nursing school varies from Rs.500/- to Rs.1000/- per month.
10th December 2015, 12:25 AM
rituja mukherjee

Default Re: How to get admission in Nursing school? What is the fee structure of nursing school?

More or less every nursing institute whether private or government is conducting a preliminary entrance test for nursing courses. Based on your choice of institute in your city first you have to make a list of colleges which you would like to get into. Then you have to apply for the course by writing the entrance exam. If you qualify, you will be ask to join the course. One thing that has to be kept in mind that Private nursing colleges are more expensive compared to the govt. ones. But there are certainly some private ones which are reputed. Since the charges are low in govt. ones, competition is higher. Before joining pls make sure that it a registered one.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?