23rd January 2016, 02:40 AM
Unregistered

Scholarship for IIT students for under graduation?

Is there any scholarship given to iit students of undergraduate? Can someone please give me the complete information on the same? Awaiting for the answer soon!

Related Questions:
  1. What is the procedure followed for applying IIT scholarship?
  2. Scholarship for a candidate who has secured 6.1 CGPA in B.Tech(ME) 1st year?
  3. Scholarship programs for Ph.D candidate? Why scholarship rates remain higher for backward communities? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Scholarship for 3rd year B.Sc. students?
  5. Criteria of central scholarship for Post Graduates with 86% marks? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. How can I get scholarship to study MS in Abroad being a B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 3rd year student? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Scholarship details for OBC students?
  8. Procedure to get scholarship for Civil Engineering Diploma student of Haryana?
  9. Is there any BMLT scholarship for students?
  10. Is there any reservation for study scholarship? Doe all caste students get the scholarship?
  11. Detailed information, eligibility criteria and procedure to apply for Scholarship? Whether scholarship is only for students of Indian institutes?
  12. Scholarships to study post graduation in India for Foreign students?
  13. Is there any scholarship available for B.Sc microbiology students? Details of such scholarship?
  14. What should be done for doing higher studies in abroad with scholarship?
  15. Which universities in abroad provide scholarships to the Indian students for MS?
  16. Eligibility to apply for SHE Inspire Scholarship for a candidate who got admission in IIT?
  17. How much amount will be distributed through MHRD Scholarship to M.Phil candidate in IIT? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. What can I do to get scholarship for studying in NIT? Can I appear in IIT exam being a Nepali student?
18th December 2017, 11:54 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Scholarship for IIT students for under graduation?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Is there any scholarship given to iit students of undergraduate? Can someone please give me the complete information on the same? Awaiting for the answer soon!

There are various scholarships available for the undergraduate students of IIT. Some of the scholarships available for the IIT Madras students are given below:

Institute Merit-cum-Means Scholarship
Institute Free Studentship
Institute SC/ST Scholarship
Sri V Ranga Raju Memorial Scholarship
Girish Reddy Scholarship
Prof. Narasimhan Fellowship
MHRD Scholarship for Single Girl Child
Ministry of Tribal Affairs, Central Sector Scholarship for ST Students
Aditya Birla Scholarship
ST Engineering Scholarship
Nissan Scholarship

Students can find the details about the scholarships offered by IIT Madras in the website link given Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?