23rd April 2017, 09:10 PM
Unregistered

How much amount I can get as education loan to study B.Tech? What will be the interest rate fixed or variable?

Dear sir, I want to study B.Tech from University of Hyderabad so, I need education loan. How much amount I can get as education loan? What will be the interest rate fixed or variable?

Related Questions:
  1. Which Bank offered cheapest Interest rates against Education Loan of Rs. 15 Lacs? Which is among Floating and Fixed interest rates better if want to repay before 1 year completing of education?
  2. Which Bank offer cheapest Interest rates against Education Loan of Rs. 15 Lacs? Which is among Floating and Fixed interest rates better if want to repay before 1 year completing of education?
  3. Why I have to repay with higher interest rate if opted for Fixed rate to study in Abroad through Education Loan provided by Indian Bank? Is there any Norms of RBI related to Fixed/Floating Interest Rates for Nationalized Banks?
  4. Why the interest rates are fluctuating higher when I had applied for an Education Loan on Fixed Rates?
  5. List of banks offering Education Loan of Rs. 15 Lacs with lowest Interest Rate? Which is advisable among Floating and Fixed rates for repayment period of 1 year?
  6. Is there any curriculum of RBI in Fixed and Floating Interest rates for Nationalized Banks?
  7. Maximum amount one can get in an Education Loan to study MBA? Details of interest rate and repayment mode?
  8. What will be the interest rate for the left amount of an education loan if paid half of amount with pre payment charge?
  9. Interest rates charges against Education Loan in State Bank of India for a candidate who want to study B.Tech in IIT?
  10. Can I get Education Loan again to study in IIM if interest amount still unpaid?
  11. Can I get Education Loan again to study in IIM if interest amount is still unpaid?
  12. Name of the bank which is providing an education loan at least interest rate?
  13. Rate of Interest scheme against Bank Education Loan to study BDS? Process of recovery?
  14. How can I get education loan to study Marine Engineering? Procedure to get education loan at, least interest rate?
  15. Whether rate of interest against an Education Loan is same for all Banks? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. What penalty is imposed if interest is not paid on time under State Bank of Travancore Education Loan scheme?
  17. Differences among EMI of Fixed Interest Rate and Reducing Balance against Bank Education Loan?
  18. Interest rates charges against Rs. 4 Lacs in Bank Education Loan? How much time will it take to repay loan amount?
24th April 2017, 09:42 PM
MerajAmir
Senior Member+

Default Re: How much amount I can get as education loan to study B.Tech? What will be the interest rate fixed or variable?

You will get a maximum of Rs.10 lac to study in India. There are few criteria you need to fulfill in order to get the education loan. The borrower should be the citizen of India. The borrower should have taken the secured admission in the recognized university/institute/college. The borrower should not have taken any other loan from any other bank. The candidate can avail the loan without paying any processing fee. Up to Rs.4 lac the interest rate is 3.50% above Rs.4 lac and up to Rs.7.50 lac the interest rate is 3.75% and above Rs. 7.5 lac the rate of interest is 1.75%.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?