6th August 2019, 10:17 PM
Unregistered

How much amount I will get under Aspire Scholarship Scheme?

I am looking forward to applying for Aspire Scholarship Scheme which was announced recently. I just want to know that as I am studying in BBA, if I apply for this scholarship then how much amount I will get. Can you please let me know what amount I can get?

11th August 2019, 10:37 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much amount I will get under Aspire Scholarship Scheme?

Under Aspire Scholarship Scheme, you will be paid Rs. 8000/- per month for internship/ project undertaken within the state and Rs. 10,000/- for internship/ project undertaken outside the state. The scholarship will be provided for minimum period of one month for post graduation course and a maximum period of 4 months for M.Phil and Ph.D programs depending upon the proposal.
12th August 2019, 12:50 AM
Incredible Chinnu

Scholarship Amount of Aspire Scholarship Scheme :

>> This scholarship amounts to Rs.8000/- per month for Internship/Project undertaken with in the state.

>> Rs.10000/- for the Internship /project undertaken outside the state.

>> This scholarship will be provided for minimum period of one month for PG courses and 4 months for M.Phil and Ph.D courses in a 2 phase manner.

>> Scholarship amount will be distributed in the ratio of 2:3:5 for M.pHil, PG, ad Ph.D respectively.
14th August 2019, 12:58 PM
Om saii

Scholarship amounts to Rs.8000/- per month for internship/ project undertaken within the state and Rs.10,000/- for internship/ project undertaken outside the state. The Scholarship will be provided for minimum period of one month for P.G. Course and a maximum period of 4 months for M.Phil and Ph.D courses (at a single stretch or in 2 phases) depending upon the proposal.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?