3rd August 2019, 02:57 AM
Unregistered

How much amount I will get under CBSE Scholarship for Single Girl Child?

I am looking forward to applying for CBSE Scholarship for Single Girl Child which is announced recently. I just want to know that as I am studying in 12th standard, if I apply for this scholarship then how much amount I will get. Can you please let me know what amount I can get?

6th August 2019, 11:52 PM
Careeradviser
Senior Member+

Default Re: How much amount I will get under CBSE Scholarship for Single Girl Child?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am looking forward to applying for CBSE Scholarship for Single Girl Child which is announced recently. I just want to know that as I am studying in 12th standard, if I apply for this scholarship then how much amount I will get. Can you please let me know what amount I can get?
Yes, if you got selected for CBSE Scholarship for Single Girl Child then you can get a scholarship of Rs.500 per month through ECS/NEFT. You can utilize the scholarship for your higher studies.

Official website -> Click Here !!
7th August 2019, 01:36 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much amount I will get under CBSE Scholarship for Single Girl Child?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post

Shortlisted Single Girl Child can get Rs 500 per month for the period of 2 years under the CBSE Scholarship for Single Girl Child. Selected students can get the scholarship through ECS/NEFT directly. Single Girl students who are studying Class XI and XII in any CBSE affiliated schools are eligible to apply for the CBSE Scholarship for Single Girl Child. They should have passed the CBSE 10th Board examination with at least 60% marks are eligible to apply for the CBSE Scholarship for Single Girl Child. Details are available at the website link given Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?