23rd April 2015, 01:18 AM
Unregistered

How CBSE board single girl child can get scholarship for doing UG course?

I am single girl child of my parents. I am presently pursuing B.Sc maths hons.,i have got SGC scholarship in 11 and i have applied in 12. I want to know what is procedure to apply for CBSE sgc scholarship for undergraduate? Not sure what exactly I need to. So, please guide me!

23rd April 2015, 06:46 PM
palugulavenumadhav
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How CBSE board single girl child can get scholarship for doing UG course?

CBSE provides single girl child scholarships for all eligible and deserving girls to pursue their higher education. To avail this scholarship candidate must be only child of the parent and should have been studies class 12 from CBSE with a minimum aggregate of 60% marks. The candidate must have to submit the following documents :

1. F-3 form with an attested copy of class 12 marks sheet.

2. An affidavit from the parents that the candidate is the only single girl child on a non-judicial stamp paper of Rs.10/- duly sworn in before first class judicial magistrate/ SDM/ executive magistrate.

3. Passport size photographs.

The duly filled in application form must be send by mentioning "Application for UG scholarship F-3" to the following address:

Dy. Secretary (A&V)
CBSE
Shiksha Kendra
2 community center, Preet vihar
Delhi - 110092
23rd April 2015, 08:02 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How CBSE board single girl child can get scholarship for doing UG course?

The SGC scheme of scholarship ends after completion of 12th standard. After 12th standard, there is another scholarship scheme implemented by CBSE which is known as CBSE CSS scholarship. This is given to the students who have more than 80 percentage in their 10+2. The details of the scholarship have been provided in the attached document below. Kindly refer to the attachment below to get a better insight of the scholarship and all the details of the scholarship.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf CBSE CSS Scholarship.pdf(805.4 KB, 85 views)
24th April 2015, 11:27 PM
Unregistered

Sir-
I am Gireesh Bharati. I want to know that how can i find merit scholarship for Graduation?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?