14th October 2019, 11:15 PM
Unregistered

How much amount I will get under Telangana Post Matric SC Scholarship?

I am looking forward to applying for Telangana Post Matric SC Scholarship which was announced recently. I just want to know that as I am studying in BBA, if I apply for this scholarship then how much amount I will get. Can you please let me know what amount I can get?

5th August 2022, 09:05 PM
Hera tabrez
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much amount I will get under Telangana Post Matric SC Scholarship?

Benefit

The benefit provided in this scholarship will be in form of fee reimbursement

The tution fee reimbursement will.be dependant on the course of study

The selected scholars will also receive maintainence or mess charges on monthly basis.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?