28th August 2019, 07:33 PM
Unregistered

How much amount is offered under Dr APJ Abdul Kalam IGNITE Awards 2019?

Hello Sir, I am going to apply for Dr APJ Abdul Kalam IGNITE Awards scheme. I would like to know about the amount which I will get through this scholarship. Please let me know about the amount as soon as possible.

31st August 2019, 09:24 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much amount is offered under Dr APJ Abdul Kalam IGNITE Awards 2019?

There are no cash awards mentioned in the notification. This awards scheme promotes creativity and innovations and those who have excellent ideas will get appreciation certificates and they may even attract some long term benefits with their ideas.

They may even get funding to work their ideas or they can even get patent for their unique idea which can surely bring cash for you in future.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?