2nd August 2019, 03:42 AM
Unregistered

How much amount is offered under Driver Education Initiative Award 2019?

Hello Sir, I am going to apply for Driver Education Initiative Award. I would like to know about the amount which I will get through this scholarship. Please let me know about the amount as soon as possible.

6th August 2019, 12:43 AM
EducationConsultant

Default Re: How much amount is offered under Driver Education Initiative Award 2019?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello Sir, I am going to apply for Driver Education Initiative Award. I would like to know about the amount which I will get through this scholarship. Please let me know about the amount as soon as possible.

Those who selected for Driver Education Initiative Award 2019 can get the scholarships worth USD 3000 to the winning essays and the 6 students will get rewards for their essay submissions.

Official website -> Click Here !!
6th August 2019, 12:39 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much amount is offered under Driver Education Initiative Award 2019?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post

Selected students will get a scholarship award of US Dollar 3000 under Driver Education Initiative Award 2019. There are 6 students are rewarded for their essay submissions.
The Driver Education Initiative Award is offered by the National Driving and Traffic School. Details are available at the website link given https://www.dmvedu.org/scholarship/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?