2nd August 2019, 03:42 AM
Unregistered

Requirements to apply for Driver Education Initiative Award 2019?

Hi everyone, I would like to know about the requirements for applying Driver Education Initiative Award. I want to apply for this scholarship. So, I need to know about the requirements. Please let me know about the requirements asap.

6th August 2019, 12:36 AM
EducationConsultant

Default Re: Requirements to apply for Driver Education Initiative Award 2019?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi everyone, I would like to know about the requirements for applying Driver Education Initiative Award. I want to apply for this scholarship. So, I need to know about the requirements. Please let me know about the requirements asap.

Basic requirements to apply for Driver Education Initiative Award 2019:

1) Driver Education Initiative Award 2019 offers scholarship for students in high school, university or college (2019-2020 school year).
2) Applicant must have capable on writing an essay on the topic of being a safer driver.
3) Your essay should be answer the following questions-

i) What is the importance of driver education in reducing the number of deaths as a result of driving?
ii) What steps can be taken to reduce the number of deaths related to driving?
iii) Have you ever had an experience of being in a car accident or have seen your friends or family members driving irresponsibly?
iv) What steps can you take to be a better and safer driver as well as help others become safer on the road?

Official website -> Click Here !!
6th August 2019, 12:59 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Requirements to apply for Driver Education Initiative Award 2019?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post

The requirements to apply for the Driver Education Initiative Award 2019 are given below:

>> Students from High School, University or College can write an essay in the topic “In the Driver’s Seat”

The essay should address the following topics:

Steps taken to reduce the number of deaths related to driving

Importance of driver education

The experience of being in a car accident or seen any friends or family members driving not responsible

Steps taken to become a safer driver

Details are available at the website link given Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?