2nd August 2019, 03:42 AM
Unregistered

Benefits to apply for Driver Education Initiative Award 2019?

Dear friends, I want to apply for Driver Education Initiative Award. I don’t know anything about this scholarship. I just want to know what benefits I will get if I apply for this scholarship. Please tell me about the benefits immediately.

5th August 2019, 08:28 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Benefits to apply for Driver Education Initiative Award 2019?

Benefits of applying for Driver Education Initiative Award 2019 are mentioned below:-

—> National Driving and Traffic School will award scholarships worth USD 3000 to the winning essays.

—> Six students will be rewarded for their essay submissions.
6th August 2019, 12:40 AM
EducationConsultant

Default Re: Benefits to apply for Driver Education Initiative Award 2019?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear friends, I want to apply for Driver Education Initiative Award. I don’t know anything about this scholarship. I just want to know what benefits I will get if I apply for this scholarship. Please tell me about the benefits immediately.
Benefits to apply for Driver Education Initiative Award 2019:

1) The National Driving and Traffic School will offer the scholarships amount USD 3000 to the winning essays.

2) Six qualified students will be rewarded for their essay submissions.

Official website -> Click Here !!
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?