25th August 2019, 09:16 PM
Unregistered

How much amount is offered under Pre Matric Scholarship to OBC Students Dadra and Nagar Haveli 2019?

Hi everyone, I have heard about Pre Matric Scholarship to OBC Students Dadra and Nagar Haveli. I am thinking of applying for this scholarship. I just want to know that how much amount I will get under this scholarship? Kindly let me know as soon as possible.

30th August 2019, 11:56 AM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much amount is offered under Pre Matric Scholarship to OBC Students Dadra and Nagar Haveli 2019?

Total amount is offered under Pre Matric Scholarship to OBC Students Dadra and Nagar Haveli 2019 are as follows:-

Monthly scholarship for hostellers from class 3 to class 10:- INR 500 per month for 10 months.

Monthly scholarship for day scholars from class 1 to 10:- INR 100 per month for 10 month.

Ad-hoc grant:- INR 500 per annum.
30th August 2019, 12:31 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much amount is offered under Pre Matric Scholarship to OBC Students Dadra and Nagar Haveli 2019?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi everyone, I have heard about Pre Matric Scholarship to OBC Students Dadra and Nagar Haveli. I am thinking of applying for this scholarship. I just want to know that how much amount I will get under this scholarship? Kindly let me know as soon as possible.

The amount offered under the Pre Matric Scholarship to OBC Students, Dadra and Nagar Haveli is given below:

Students as hostelers from Class III to X – Rs 500 per month for 10 months

Students as day scholars from Class I to X – Rs 100 per month for 10 months

Students will get – Rs 500 per year as an Ad-Hoc grant

Students can find the details in the website link given https://scholarships.gov.in/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?