26th July 2015, 06:39 PM
Unregistered

Can I get job in IOCL, HPCL and BPCL being a Diploma holder in Chemical Technology?

Hi Sir,
I am Raj Kishor. I have completed Diploma in Chemical Technology. I want to know that I can get job in HPCL, IOCL and BPCL? Please tell me immediately.

8th August 2015, 09:26 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get job in IOCL, HPCL and BPCL being a Diploma holder in Chemical Technology?

Yes, most of the PSU companies have jobs for diploma holders according to the nature of the job. Normally, you will be eligible for junior posts in these companies.

Selection will be based on the performance in the exam and interview which is conducted by the company. Jobs are released by the companies and you can apply according to it.
26th February 2017, 01:31 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I get job in IOCL, HPCL and BPCL being a Diploma holder in Chemical Technology?

Hello sir, I am Borun biswas pursuing diploma in mechanical engineering, final year.
I would like to join oil companies, can i take an opportunity in these companies?
If yes! Then what is its procedure?

Thank you!
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?