1st December 2014, 12:27 PM
Unregistered

How much does it costs to study Pilot course? Which college has minimum fee structure? Which bank will pay me loan?

I want to be a pilot.but we do not have money. My father is a weaver. which college is get minimum money? After confirmed my degree admission which bank will pay me loan? Please tell

Related Questions:
  1. Detailed fee structure of MCA course at any decent institute including hostel charges? Upto how much bank can pay as Education Loan?
  2. How to pay Veterinary college semester fee by cahs or by demand draft? Will bank pay the college directly if took education loan?
  3. Best Pilot training institute and its fee structure?
  4. How much is the fee for PG Diploma course? How much out of it bank will pay as loan?
  5. In case of CA course how bank will pay the loan amount directly to ICAI? Documents to be submitted to bank and ICAI?
  6. Fee structure to get admission in engineering college under minority quota? How to get Education Loan to pay fee?
  7. Study loan for Farmer's son for CPT?
  8. Can I get loan to study from KIIT? Bank will pay all the installments including every cost?
  9. What is the 4 years fee structure for B.Tech EEE? Will bank pay even hostel fee?
  10. In which college can I get admission at Bangalore having 50000 rank in CET? Fee structure of these colleges and recommended Bank for education loan?
  11. How can I study B.Arch having less than 50% marks in 12th? Will bank pay loan to ST category student?
  12. Fee structure to study in UK? Details of Loan?
  13. Fee structure for MCA at Trident College, Odhisha? Bedding and fooding charges? Whether bank loan covers fooding charges as well?
  14. Government fee structure for admission into M.Pharmacy courses? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. What is the qualification required to study Pilot? What is the fee structure?
  16. Is there any free or sponsored seat available for poor student to join Pilot training course? Is there any bank which can pay the whole loan?
  17. Fee structure in best pilot training college in India, USA and Philipines? What is the fee structure? I want to be a pilot
  18. Detailed fee structure of B.A LLB course of PURC?
24th January 2017, 08:51 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much does it costs to study Pilot course? Which college has minimum fee structure? Which bank will pay me loan?

In India pilot training is very expensive and one can say that it is not for middle class or poor students. One need to have a big collateral security to support such a big education loan in India.

Pilot training is cheaper abroad but still it will be a big amount for a middle class or poor family. Until you have a good collateral security, it will be difficult to get a loan.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?