18th October 2015, 08:41 PM
Unregistered

How much scholarship can i get do Ph.D. in Sanskrit from open university?

I am m.a. in sanskrit with 68%. I am presently a lecturer in m.s.v.i.c.sul.up. l want to do p.hd from rastriya sanskrit sansthan, new delhi. So i want to know how much scholarship can i get for doing so?

Related Questions:
  1. Detailed information and requirements to apply for PhD in Sanskrit for M.A. candidate of Muzaffarpur University?
  2. Eligibility criteria for getting scholarship to do MA in Sanskrit?
  3. Procedure to get admission for studying PhD in Sanskrit in Banaras Hindu University for a postgraduate?
  4. How to apply for Sanskrit scholarship? Is there any special scholarship in Rashtriya Sanskrit Sansthan?
  5. In which entrance exam I have to appear to study PhD in Sanskrit in BHU?
  6. What is the eligibility and procedure followed for applying scholarship after getting 99 marks in IPE sanskrit?
  7. What is the fee structure followed for doing Ph.D in English?
  8. Chances of getting Sanskrit scholarship after scoring 99% marks in the subject?
  9. Detailed information about PhD(History) program in Calcutta University? Is there any scholarship available to study PhD?
  10. Need details about getting Sanskrit scholarship after Inter?
  11. Career scope of Sanskrit in India especially in Baroda? Should I go for Sanskrit or Hindi in MA course being a Post Graduate in Sociology?
  12. Which are the universities offering Ph.D in Sanskrit? Universities offering Ph.D without entrance? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Date of sale of application form for Ph.D in Sanskrit in Kanpur?
  14. Detailed information and procedure to apply for Ph.D program in Calcutta University for MBA(HR) student? Can I get scholarship?
  15. How to do Ph.d after passing M.A in Sanskrit?
  16. Scholarship to study M.Phil/PhD for ST student?
  17. Can I get a scholarship in PhD from AICTE recognized university after doing M. Pharmacy?
  18. Procedure to do PhD with scholarship?
19th October 2015, 06:42 PM
palugulavenumadhav
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much scholarship can i get do Ph.D. in Sanskrit from open university?

To avail Sanskrit scholarship to pursue Ph.D in Sanskrit, the candidate must have passed Acharya or M.A. in Sanskrit with at least 60% marks in aggregate.

The amount of scholarship offered by Rashtriya Sanskrit sansthan is Rs.1500/- per month + Rs.2000/- per year as contingent for 2 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?