1st December 2018, 05:03 PM
Unregistered

How much stipend is offered under Tropical Andamans Travel Scholarship?

Hello everyone, I am planning to apply in Tropical Andamans Travel Scholarship. I would like to know about that how much stipend I will get if I apply in this scholarship program? I don’t know what stipend is offered. Please tell me about this.

6th December 2018, 12:26 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much stipend is offered under Tropical Andamans Travel Scholarship?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello everyone, I am planning to apply in Tropical Andamans Travel Scholarship. I would like to know about that how much stipend I will get if I apply in this scholarship program? I don’t know what stipend is offered. Please tell me about this.

Tropical Andamans has created the Travel Scholarship for students to win $ 1000 scholarship award and one Andaman Nicobar tour package for students. The Tropical Andamans Scholarship will be available once a year. Students who are currently studying in a high school, college, trade school or university can apply for the Tropical Andamans Scholarship. They can submit the application on or before 15th December, 2018 for the Tropical Andamans Scholarship. Students can find the details in the website link given Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?