1st December 2018, 05:03 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply for Tropical Andamans Travel Scholarship?

Hi team, I need your help. Actually I am thinking to apply in Tropical Andamans Travel Scholarship. So, I would like to know about the procedure to apply in this scholarship program. Kindly help me to know about the procedure of application.

6th December 2018, 12:09 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for Tropical Andamans Travel Scholarship?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi team, I need your help. Actually I am thinking to apply in Tropical Andamans Travel Scholarship. So, I would like to know about the procedure to apply in this scholarship program. Kindly help me to know about the procedure of application.

Interested students must write an essay of 600 – 700 words that explain about their travel experience or discuss travel tips for the Tropical Andamans Travel Scholarship. Students should submit the essay as a Word Document at [email protected] with all the details like Personal Details (Name, Contact, Address and Email), Area of study and Proof of university enrollment with information about the institute which they attend for the Tropical Andamans Travel Scholarship. The last date for submitting the application is 15th December, 2018. The winner will be declared on 31st December, 2018. Tropical Andamans Travel Scholarship website link is given Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?