1st December 2018, 04:03 PM
Unregistered

Age limit to apply for Tropical Andamans Travel Scholarship?

Hello everyone, I want to apply in Tropical Andamans Travel Scholarship. I would like to know about the age limit for applying in this scholarship program. I have searched alot but unable to get the information. Please let me know immediately. Thank you!

6th December 2018, 10:56 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Age limit to apply for Tropical Andamans Travel Scholarship?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello everyone, I want to apply in Tropical Andamans Travel Scholarship. I would like to know about the age limit for applying in this scholarship program. I have searched alot but unable to get the information. Please let me know immediately. Thank you!

There is no age limit to apply for the Tropical Andamans Travel Scholarship. Students who are currently studying in a high school, college, trade school or university can apply for the Tropical Andamans Travel Scholarship. Applicants should be passionate about travel. Interested students have to write an essay of 600 - 700 words that explain about travel experience or discuss travel tips. Students can win $ 1000 scholarship award and one Andaman Nicobar tour package through the Tropical Andamans Travel Scholarship. Students can find the details in the website link given Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?