12th January 2019, 05:15 PM
Unregistered

How much time it will take for approval an Education Loan in Allahabad Bank for BTech aspirant?

I want to study BTech after my Higher Secondary. But I want to take an education loan for studying BTech. So, I want to apply an education loan in Allahabad Bank. Kindly let me know what time it will take to approve an education loan in Allahabad Bank?

18th January 2019, 07:13 AM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much time it will take for approval an Education Loan in Allahabad Bank for BTech aspirant?

Allahabad Bank takes minimum 15 - 20 working days to sanction the education loan. In order to be eligible to get education loan from Allahabad Bank, you must be an Indian national and have secured admission to your BTech course through Entrance Test/ Merit Based Selection process.

For more details visit;
https://www.allahabadbank.in/edu_loan.aspx
18th January 2019, 07:41 AM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much time it will take for approval an Education Loan in Allahabad Bank for BTech aspirant?

General, it takes 10-15 working days to get your education loan sanctioned after submission of the documents mentioned by bank. The documents which you have submitted to bank will be verified and if found correct, your education loan will be sanctioned. The maximum amount of loan offered under Allahabad Bank Education Loan Scheme for pursuing higher studies in India is Rs. 10 lakhs.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?