28th November 2018, 01:50 PM
Unregistered

How much time it takes for approval of Education Loan in South Indian Bank for BTech aspirant?

I want to study BTech after my Higher Secondary. But I want to take an education loan for studying BTech. So, I want to apply an education loan in South Indian Bank. Kindly let me know what time it will take to approve an education loan in South Indian Bank?

10th December 2018, 07:56 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much time it takes for approval of Education Loan in South Indian Bank for BTech aspirant?

There is no fixed period of time for getting approval for your education loan. It all depends on you and if everything is in order, then it should be approved inside one month of time.

Hence, make sure you have provided all the documents and have filled the application correctly. You credit score too helps to get everything done quickly.
11th December 2018, 12:02 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much time it takes for approval of Education Loan in South Indian Bank for BTech aspirant?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I want to study BTech after my Higher Secondary. But I want to take an education loan for studying BTech. So, I want to apply an education loan in South Indian Bank. Kindly let me know what time it will take to approve an education loan in South Indian Bank?

Usually, banks will sanction the education loan in less than 15 to 20 days. The time taken for the disbursement of education loan depends on the education loan amount. Students have to submit the necessary documents and securities for obtaining the education loan in South Indian Bank. Students have to contact the South Indian Bank branch for exact details. The BTech aspirant has to contact the South Indian Bank branch near their house for more details on the same.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?