5th April 2018, 02:28 PM
Unregistered

Is it beneficial to apply for an Education Loan in Allahabad Bank for BTech aspirant?

Hi Sir, I want to study B.Tech as I am preparing for JEE Main entrance exam. But the cost of B.Tech is too much. So, I want to apply for an education loan in Allahabad Bank. Kindly let me know that is it beneficial to apply in this Bank?

Related Questions:
22nd May 2018, 09:10 AM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it beneficial to apply for an Education Loan in Allahabad Bank for BTech aspirant?

Yes, it will be beneficial for you to apply for an education loan in Allahabad Bank for pursuing B.Tech course. If you secure admission in B.Tech course in top institutes like IIT/ NIT, etc., there will be concession on interest rate for your education loan.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?