17th February 2019, 02:19 AM
Unregistered

How much time it will take to approve an Education Loan in Central Bank of India for BTech aspirant?

I want to study BTech after my Higher Secondary. But I want to take an education loan for studying BTech. So, I want to apply an education loan in Central Bank of India. Kindly let me know what time it will take to approve an education loan in Central Bank of India?

21st February 2019, 04:24 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much time it will take to approve an Education Loan in Central Bank of India for BTech aspirant?

Central Bank of India takes minimum 15 - 20 working days to sanction the Education Loan after submitting the application along with required documents. Just make sure that you must have secured admission to BTech course in recognized institutions in India through Entrance Test/ Merit Based Selection process after completion of HSC(10+2 or equivalent).

For details you should visit the below mentioned official website link.
https://www.centralbankofindia.co.in...vidyarthi.aspx

Last edited by ppsahu; 22nd February 2019 at 09:53 PM. Reason: Remove *
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?