22nd July 2019, 03:30 PM
Unregistered

How much time it will take to approve an Education Loan in IDFC Bank for BTech aspirant?

I want to study BTech after my Higher Secondary. But I want to take an education loan for studying BTech. So, I want to apply for an education loan in IDFC Bank. Kindly let me know what time it will take to approve an education loan in IDFC Bank?

25th July 2019, 10:32 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much time it will take to approve an Education Loan in IDFC Bank for BTech aspirant?

Normally, it take between 1 to 2 months for education loan to get processed. It will also depend on the candidate and his/her credit score. Those who have been using a credit card with a good enough credit score get their education loan quite quickly.

Hence, just make sure all your documents are in order and there is no wrong information given in the application form. If everything is fine then it shouldn't take much time.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?