28th January 2016, 05:51 PM
Unregistered

How the scholarship is distributed to meritorious students of CBSE Board?

I want to know about the scholarship distribution process of CBSE board to the meritorious students. Please give me the required information. I am in need of it. Its urgent.

Related Questions:
  1. How should I apply for CBSE scholarship after scoring 83.4%? Is it true that I wont be able to apply for any other scholarship after applying for the CBSE scholarship? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. minimum cbse %Is there any scholarship programme from central Government for poor but meritorious students? How much scholarship has been provided till date?
  3. Am I eligible for getting the study scholarship after scoring 95.6% marks in 12th CBSE board?
  4. Scholarship for meritorious boys passed out from CBSE board?
  5. Is there any scholarship at IFBI for meritorious students?
  6. I cannot apply for other scholarship if I will apply for CBSE Scholarship? How can I apply for CBSE Scholarship if secured 93% in 12th?
  7. Scholarship for 12th CBSE Board passed SC student who has secured 78.12% marks?
  8. Need information regarding scholarship for 10th students with 10 CGPA?
  9. Is there any scholarship available for me if I have completed 10th with 9.8 CGPA from CBSE board?
  10. Scholarship details for general students of CBSE board?
  11. Is there any suitable scholarship to apply for students who are studying in 11th CBSE board?
  12. Is there any scholarship available for 10th CBSE student?
  13. Eligibility to apply in CBSE Scholarship for State Board student?
  14. Scholarship by CBSE Board for 12th passed student?
  15. Is it possible for me to get scholarship for doing B.Tech if I have scored 88% cut off marks in PCM?
  16. Eligibility criteria for 12th students to get CBSE scholarship?
  17. What should I do to get the scholarship after 12 being in genral category?
  18. Is there any scholarship available for last year meritorious pass out students?
28th January 2016, 10:21 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How the scholarship is distributed to meritorious students of CBSE Board?

The detailed notifications of the scholarship given by CBSE to the meritorious students of 10th and 12th standard are attached below for your kind reference. Kindly refer the below attachments to get further insight.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf CBSE CSS Scholarship.pdf(805.4 KB, 3 views)
File Type: pdf CBSE SGC Scholarship.pdf(2.32 MB, 4 views)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?