3rd November 2015, 12:29 AM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for getting the study scholarship after scoring 95.6% marks in 12th CBSE board?

Sir/Mam,

I want to know that I have passed 12th exam in CBSE course this year with a percentage of 95.6 , whether I am eligible to get scholarship for further study as I am interested to do engineering in Mechanical stream. Please give the number and name of the institution which are giving scholarships to meritorious students.

Related Questions:
  1. Scholarship for 12th CBSE Board passed SC student who has secured 78.12% marks?
  2. Am i eligible to apply for scholarship after scoring 90.6% in 12th CBSE board
  3. Can I apply for CBSE scholarship after scoring 92.2% marks in 12th exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. How much amount I will get in scholarship after scoring 90% in 12th CBSE?
  5. Am i eligible for CBSE scholarship being a Law student?
  6. Scholarship or financial assistance after scoring 80% in 12th?
  7. Am I eligible for CBSE scholarship after scoring 80.1%?
  8. Procedue to get scholarship after scoring above 80% in 12th from CBSE Board?
  9. Can I get scholarship to do higher education after scoring 79.4% marks in 12th CBSE board?
  10. Eligibility to get scholarship to study B.Tech for a candidate who has secured 84.2% in 12th CBSE? Procedure to apply?
  11. How can I get scholarship after scoring 90.67 in 12th CBSE board
  12. List of scholarships available to study B.Tech for a candidate who has secured 93.6% in 12th CBSE?
  13. How should I apply for CBSE scholarship after scoring 83.4%? Is it true that I wont be able to apply for any other scholarship after applying for the CBSE scholarship?
  14. How to avail scholarship for B.Tech from Government college after scoring 90% marks in 12th CBSE board? Where to get application form for the same?
  15. Is it possible to study 12th with MP Board if secured 71% in 11th CBSE?
  16. Can I apply for Inspire Scholarship if secured 92.4% in 12th CBSE and studying in B.Sc?
  17. How can I get scholarship to study B.Sc in DU if secured 85% in 12th Haryana Board?
  18. Am I eligible to get scholarship after scoring 88% marks in 12th?
5th November 2015, 04:21 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for getting the study scholarship after scoring 95.6% marks in 12th CBSE board?

Yes, you are eligible for scholarship from CBSE. You can definitely get the scholarship which will aid your future studies. The detailed notification of the scholarship is attached below for your kind reference.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf CBSE CSS Scholarship.pdf(805.4 KB, 41 views)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?