12th October 2015, 12:58 PM
Unregistered

Is there any suitable scholarship to apply for students who are studying in 11th CBSE board?

Any suitable Scholarship for my daughter studying in std 11th CBSE..? Is there any suitable scholarship to apply for students who are studying in 11th CBSE board? Can you please provide me the information on the same? Awaiting for the answer.

Related Questions:
  1. How should I apply for CBSE scholarship after scoring 83.4%? Is it true that I wont be able to apply for any other scholarship after applying for the CBSE scholarship? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. What are the formalities and advantages/disadvantages to switchover from CBSE board to State board of Gujarat in 11th standard?
  3. Is there any scholarship available for 11th student who has secured 10 CGPA in 10th CBSE?
  4. Is it difficult to study 11th Science of CBSE Board? Benefits to prepare for JEE Main & Advanced? Which is better among Kerala State Board and CBSE Board?
  5. Percentage required in 11th CBSE to get scholarship?
  6. Can i get scholarship from MHRD while studying in 11th class?
  7. How can I get Inspire Scholarship being a student of 11th CBSE?
  8. Need information regarding scholarship for 10th students with 10 CGPA?
  9. Can I apply for Inspire Scholarship if secured 92.4% in 12th CBSE and studying in B.Sc?
  10. Is it possible to change my school without affecting studies?
  11. Is it beneficial to study 11th in CBSE Board for 10th UP Board candidate?
  12. How can I apply for Single Girl Child Scholarship if the form submission date has over?
  13. Which subjects and boards are suitable for a 11th and 12th standard students?
  14. I cannot apply for other scholarship if I will apply for CBSE Scholarship? How can I apply for CBSE Scholarship if secured 93% in 12th?
  15. Can I apply for scholarship if secured 90.6% in 10th ICSE?
  16. Which Board should I prefer among CBSE and Andhra Pradesh State Board to study in 11th standard?
  17. Can I join 11th in state board if I have completed 10th in CBSE?
  18. Can I apply for CBSE Scholarship this year if secured 81.6% in 12th CBSE of last year?
15th November 2015, 11:53 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there any suitable scholarship to apply for students who are studying in 11th CBSE board?

Yes, there is a scholarship from CBSE (MHRD) for the students studying 11th standard. The scholarship is provided to the girls. The detailed notification of the scholarship is attached below for your kind reference. Kindly refer the attachment to get the details.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf CBSE SGC Scholarship.pdf(2.32 MB, 9 views)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?