6th February 2015, 09:38 AM
Unregistered

How and where to get the education scholarship for UG?

How and where to get the education scholarship for UG?

I really need some help on this.

Thanks.

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible for any Education loan or scholarship? Can I get any A.P. state scholarship under OBC?
  2. Can I get scholarship or education loan for further studies after Polytechnic?
  3. Any kind of scholarship is available in Karnataka? What about education loan facility at low rate of interest?
  4. May I get Scholarship for Higher Education(SHE)?
  5. What I have to do to be eligible for scholarship for continuing education further after MBA?
  6. Can I get Education loan to study MBBS?
  7. Can I reapply for Cental Scholarship renewal if didn't received it yet?
  8. Can I get scholarship or grant to continue education after polytechnic?
  9. Eligibility to study Ph.D in Education with scholarship for a candidate who has qualified NET but disqualified in PG program?
  10. How can I apply to get Central Sector Scholarship being a B.Tech(Aerospace Engineering) 3rd year SC student?
  11. Central Board of Secondary Education Scholarship for 10th student?
  12. How to get scholarship for B.Ed Distance Education Course? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Is there any entrance exam available to study Ph.D in Special Education with Scholarship for M.Ed(Educational Technology) candidate? Eligibility criteria and prospects of Ph.D in Special Education?
  14. Can I get any Scholarship for Higher Education after completion of B.Sc in IT?
  15. Can I get scholarship for distance education course?
  16. How can I study MBBS in Germany with scholarship?
  17. How to get financial aid or merit scholarship being poor but meritorious student?
  18. UGC recognized distance colleges offering M.Ed course with scholarship?
9th February 2015, 01:56 PM
coolshaaz

Default Re: How and where to get the education scholarship for UG?

You can apply Merit-Cum-Means Scholarship.
You can apply through http://momascholarship.gov.in

In the attachment you can see the full procedure.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf Procedure for scholarship.pdf(113.7 KB, 36 views)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?