12th November 2022, 11:35 PM
Unregistered

I am 2nd year MBBS student in private college. Am I eligible for all government scholarship exams?

I want scholarship. Im 2nd year mbbs student in private college. Am i eligible for all govt scholarship exams?

15th November 2022, 03:38 PM
shantanu bose
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: I am 2nd year MBBS student in private college. Am I eligible for all government scholarship exams?

Yes, your are eligible for all government scholarship exam. Students will get 100% of their tuition fee as a scholarship for up to four years in medical college for government colleges and up to 50% of tuition fee as a scholarship for the first year in private colleges.
16th November 2022, 09:59 AM
Hera tabrez
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: I am 2nd year MBBS student in private college. Am I eligible for all government scholarship exams?

NEST scholarship is one of the scholarship that is provided to medical students

Those who are 1st or 2nd year student of MBBS/ BAMS/BHMS/ BDS /Engineering or other course and class 12 with science can apply under the cateogary Senior I

3rd and 4th year students can also apply under senior II category.

Only bonafide degree students registered at college/university and appearing in the final exam of current academic year can apply.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?