13th April 2018, 07:55 AM
Unregistered

Possibility to transfer from Private to Government college for BTech 2nd year student?

Sir, I am studying BTech in 2nd year in a Private college. Now, I want to get transfer to any Government college, Please let me know that is it possible for me to get transfer to any Government college? Please tell me asap.

Related Questions:
  1. How to get transfer from a parallel or private college to government college directly in 2nd year?
  2. How to change dental college to do internships?
  3. What is the possibility for Polytechnic College transfer from 1st year to 2nd year in another college?
  4. Transfer from a private college to JNTUH government college is possible?
  5. Can I transfer to another government college for my B.Tech course?
  6. Possibility to get transfer in another college for Diploma 2nd year student?
  7. Is it possible to have a B.Tech transfer from a private self financing college under CUSAT?
  8. Can I transfer from governemnt college to private college in 2nd year Diploma course?
  9. Can I transfer from one government polytechnic college to another in a different state?
  10. Can I transfer myself from a private college to government college?
  11. Can I get transfer to do my Internship from a Government College being a candidate of pursuing BDS from Private college?
  12. Possibility to take transfer from one college to another under JNTUK affiliation?
  13. Transfer between colleges in B.Tech.? Transfer to another government engineering college or private college? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Can I transfer from private college to government college while in first year in private college?
  15. Whether Government will reimburse fee in 2nd year for a BTech candidate who wants to migrate to another college? -- [New]
  16. Procedure to transfer from private college to government college?
  17. How to transfer from government college to private college under same university?
  18. Procedure to get transfer to another college in same university
20th April 2018, 04:01 PM
sampathkumar29
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possibility to transfer from Private to Government college for BTech 2nd year student?

No, you cannot transfer your b.tech 2nd year admission from private to government college.

You can change your b.tech 2nd year from one to college another which come under same university. For changing you need to score top in the university so that you can the college but you cannot change from private to government college.
You can even change the college from one government college to another government college.

If you score good marks in B.Tech 1st year then you can change the college which comes under same university otherwise it is not possible.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?