6th July 2023, 03:36 AM
Unregistered

I am from USA How can I apply for BBA full scholarship in Indian embassy?

I am from USA How can I apply for BBA full scholarship in Indian embassy? How to get full scholarship

9th July 2023, 08:20 PM
ashishboudha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: I am from USA How can I apply for BBA full scholarship in Indian embassy?

I am from USA How can I apply for BBA full scholarship in Indian embassy?

The candidate need to reach out to the nearest Indian embassy or consulate in the United States. Inquire about any scholarship opportunities they offer for international students and specifically mention your interest in pursuing a BBA program. They will provide you with the necessary information and guidance.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?