18th November 2015, 07:57 PM
Unregistered

If I get seat in IIM A, what should I do to take educational loan being a economically poor student?

I am economically poor student if I get seat in IIM A, I don't have property to show to a bank to take educational loan? I am looking for a quick response from your side.

23rd November 2015, 06:36 AM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: If I get seat in IIM A, what should I do to take educational loan being a economically poor student?

As per the latest rules and regulations, upto ten lacs of education loan there is no need of any collateral for the taking education loan. But if you seek loan above 10 lacs then you need to submit any collateral without which you can get loan more than this amount.

Government has recently launched a loan portal for candidates that has made knowing all about loan very easier. You can submit all your details at https://www.vidyalakshmi.co.in/Students/ and apply to multiple banks for loans. They will provide all the details for availing loan.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?