27th October 2014, 02:59 PM
Unregistered

Is there any free or sponsored seat available for poor student to join Pilot training course? Is there any bank which can pay the whole loan?

hello ,sir iam selvam iam studying 11th standard i want to know about how to become a cpl pilot in less fees iam from the poor family is there any free seat in 12th cut off to join as pilot training in instution plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz answer me.
and plzzzzzzzzzzz call 9840914840,9381932337.is pilot is permanent job and its to choose.how many years it will take is it fair. any banks is offering loan for whole pilot course.

7th October 2016, 08:35 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there any free or sponsored seat available for poor student to join Pilot training course? Is there any bank which can pay the whole loan?

Commercial pilot training is not a cheap course and you need a heavy amount to pursue such training. There are no cheap options for this course. You can get loan from bank, if you are willing to pursue it.

Most of the private institutes offer such training. You need collateral security for such a big loan. There are no free training options for poor students for this course.
3rd June 2020, 08:09 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is there any free or sponsored seat available for poor student to join Pilot training course? Is there any bank which can pay the whole loan?

Can I become a pilot , if my parents pay rs 15lakh
1st April 2021, 05:06 AM
Unregistered

I am from a poor family and my parents wouldn't be able to sponsor me ,is there
any way I will by sponsored after graduation I will pay back?
17th May 2022, 12:32 PM
Unregistered

How much is needed to study piloting
5th June 2022, 06:27 PM
Hera tabrez
Senior Member+++++

There are various Government flying clubs , where pilots go for their training and those who perform well in entrance exam and interview are eligible for their scholarship.

There are various scholarships available for studying commercial pilot course.
You can choose among them matching with your qualification.

There is also an option of acquiring education loan for the course.
Banks provide loan on confirmation of admission in a recognised institution.
There is no interest free loan but one may get loan at concessional rates.
19th October 2022, 08:21 PM
Unregistered

can i become a pilot even if i am poor
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?