14th July 2015, 03:24 PM
Unregistered

What would be the various procedures followed to get educational loan?

What would be the various procedures followed to get educational loan? Can you let me know the information? I am from a economically low family and it would be really helpful if you can let me know the complete information which I have to follow to get the educational loan. Thank you!

16th July 2015, 08:47 PM
palugulavenumadhav
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What would be the various procedures followed to get educational loan?

Educational loans are offered for the candidate's who wish to pursue higher education and who are economically backward.

To apply for the educational loan one must meet the following criteria :

-> Candidate must be a citizen of India.

-> Candidate must secure admission in any of the recognized college under a valid and recognized course which is approved by AICTE.

All nationalized banks provide educational loans. The candidate must approach a nearest bank and obtain the application if you meet the criteria. Fill the application form with the following documents:

-> College admission letter including fees in it.

-> Bank statement.

-> Address and ID proof

-> Collateral security or third party witness.
16th July 2015, 10:22 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What would be the various procedures followed to get educational loan?

You can get education loan amount of Rs.4 lakh rupees without any security from Indian Banks for pursuing your higher studies. To get education loan amount of more than Rs.4 lakhs, you need to provide property worth equal to loan amount as a collateral security to bank. If you have good aggregate in your studies, you can also apply for fee waiver & scholarship for pursuing your higher studies.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?