28th June 2019, 06:42 PM
Unregistered

Important dates of AMP Scholarship Fund for Higher Education

Hi Sir, I want to apply for AMP Scholarship Fund for Higher Education. But I don’t know about it's important dates. Can you please let me know about the important dates of this scholarship so that I can apply on time? Please let me know as soon as possible. Thank you!

30th June 2019, 02:50 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Important dates of AMP Scholarship Fund for Higher Education

Important dates of AMP Scholarship Fund for Higher Education;

Last date for registration of AMP Scholarship Fund for Higher Education is 5th July, 2019.

Eligible candidates can apply online through the below mentioned official website link;
http://www.ampindia.org/HigherEducationScholarshipForm

More details;
http://www.ampindia.org/AMP_Scholarship_Fund
30th June 2019, 06:34 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Important dates of AMO Scholarship Fund for Higher Education are mentioned below:-

—> Last Date to Apply:- 5th July 2019

Muslim students who belong to economically poor category and who have passed 12th standard or an equivalent examination from a recognised board are eligible to apply for AMO Scholarship Fund for Higher Education.
30th June 2019, 06:56 PM
EducationConsultant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi Sir, I want to apply for AMP Scholarship Fund for Higher Education. But I don’t know about it's important dates. Can you please let me know about the important dates of this scholarship so that I can apply on time? Please let me know as soon as possible. Thank you!
Candidates must complete their registration for AMP scholarship on or before 05/07/2019. For more details contact the Miss. Misbah Khan Accounts Executive, and also Association of Muslim Professionals [email protected]. Ph- 07303 11 6060
3rd July 2019, 12:02 PM
Himaniii
Senior Member+

Important dates of AMP Scholarship Fund ---

Last date of AMP Scholorship Fund :---5th July 2019
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?