11th August 2015, 09:04 PM
Unregistered

How M.Sc. programme is different from MS programme? List good institutes in India for MS programme?

How M.Sc. programme is different from MS programme? List good institutes in India for MS programme?

20th January 2017, 03:56 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How M.Sc. programme is different from MS programme? List good institutes in India for MS programme?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post

The MS program is a professional course it is better than an M.Sc course. The candidates who have completed MSc can pursue MS program. The eligibility to study the MSc is a BSc (3 years) whereas the eligibility to study the MS program is a BTech (4 years). The value for the MS program is higher and the salary for the MS candidates will be higher than MSc graduates. The MS is equivalent to MTech in India. The list of colleges offering MS program in India is given below;

Indian Institute of Technology Delhi - Official Website

Asia Pacific University - Official Website

IIIT Bangalore - Official Website

Indian Statistical Institute - Official Website
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?