28th June 2019, 06:42 PM
Unregistered

When the notification of AMP Scholarship Fund for Higher Education will be released?

Hello everyone, I am studying in BCom. I want to apply for AMP Scholarship Fund for Higher Education for this year. Can you please let me know when the notification will be released for this scholarship? Waiting for your response!

30th June 2019, 03:06 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: When the notification of AMP Scholarship Fund for Higher Education will be released?

Notification of AMP Scholarship Fund for Higher Education has already been released. Interested and eligible candidates can apply on or before 5th July, 2019.
Candidates who have passed at least Class 12th or equivalent from any recognized board are eligible to apply.
Candidates who want to pursue higher education in the Professional courses of Medical, Law, Journalism, Engineering from Top Universities or Colleges in India like IITs, IIMs, IISC or GLC and others will be given preference.

Candidates can get more information on the below mentioned official website link;
http://www.ampindia.org/AMP_Scholarship_Fund
30th June 2019, 07:00 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: When the notification of AMP Scholarship Fund for Higher Education will be released?

The notification of AMP Scholarship Fund for Higher Education has already released and the last date to apply is 5th July 2019.

Muslim candidates who belong to EBC category and those who have passed 12th standard from a recognised board are eligible to apply for AMP Scholarship Fund for Higher Education.
3rd July 2019, 12:06 PM
Himaniii
Senior Member+

The Notification of AMP Scholarship Fund for Higher Education :--

The Last Date of AMP Scholarship Fund---5th July 2019
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?