23rd June 2019, 07:36 PM
Unregistered

Important dates of Dr. BR & CR Shetty Scholarship for Academic Excellence?

I have searched alot but couldn’t get the proper information. Actually, I am going to apply for Dr. BR & CR Shetty Scholarship for Academic Excellence. But I don’t know about the important dates of this scholarship of this year. Please let me know about the important dates asap.

26th June 2019, 03:11 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Important dates of Dr. BR & CR Shetty Scholarship for Academic Excellence?

Important dates of Dr. BR & CR Shetty Scholarship for Academic Excellence;

Eligible candidates can apply on or before 30 June 2019 for Dr. BR & CR Shetty Scholarship for Academic Excellence.

In order to apply for this scholarship, the applicant should be a domicile of Udupi, Karnataka.
The applicant must have secured more than 60% marks in Class 12th or relevant PUC Examination and their annual family income should not more than INR 4.00 Lakhs from all sources.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?