21st August 2019, 12:46 PM
Unregistered

Important dates of Dr. BR & CR Shetty Scholarship for Academic Excellence 2019?

Respected Sir/Madam, I have searched alot but couldn’t get the proper information. Actually I am going to apply for Dr. BR & CR Shetty Scholarship for Academic Excellence 2019. But I don’t know about the important dates of this scholarship this year. Please let me know about the important dates asap.

24th August 2019, 01:56 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Important dates of Dr. BR & CR Shetty Scholarship for Academic Excellence 2019?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir/Madam, I have searched alot but couldn’t get the proper information. Actually I am going to apply for Dr. BR & CR Shetty Scholarship for Academic Excellence 2019. But I don’t know about the important dates of this scholarship this year. Please let me know about the important dates asap.

Important dates of Dr. BR & CR Shetty Scholarship for Academic Excellence 2019 are given below:

Candidates can apply for the scholarship now

Last date to apply for the scholarship – 31st August, 2019

Dr. BR & CR Shetty Scholarship is offered by the Dr. BR & CR Shetty Foundation. Candidates can find the details in the website link given http://www.drbrcrshettyfoundation.org/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?