30th May 2019, 09:03 PM
Unregistered

Important dates of Dr. Punjababrao Deshmukh Hostel Residential Allowance Scheme

Dear friends, I have searched alot but couldn’t get the proper information. Actually I want to apply in Dr. Punjababrao Deshmukh Hostel Residential Allowance Scheme. So, I just want to know about the important dates of this scholarship application of this year. Can anyone of you let me know about the important dates?

1st June 2019, 09:42 AM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Important dates of Dr. Punjababrao Deshmukh Hostel Residential Allowance Scheme

Important dates of Dr. Punjababrao Deshmukh Hostel Residential Allowance Scheme;

Last date to apply for Dr. Punjababrao Deshmukh Hostel Residential Allowance Scheme was 28 February 2019.
Students pursuing medical science courses like - MBBS, BDS, BAMS, BHMS, BPTH, BOTH, B.SC Nursing, BUMS, BP & O, BASLP etc. from any recognized university/institution are eligible to apply for the Scholarship.
1st June 2019, 12:29 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Important dates of Dr. Punjababrao Deshmukh Hostel Residential Allowance Scheme

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear friends, I have searched alot but couldn’t get the proper information. Actually I want to apply in Dr. Punjababrao Deshmukh Hostel Residential Allowance Scheme. So, I just want to know about the important dates of this scholarship application of this year. Can anyone of you let me know about the important dates?

Dr. Panjababrao Deshmukh Hostel Residential Allowance Scheme – Important dates are given below:

Last date to apply – 28th February, 2019

Selected students (whose parents are registered laborers) can get up to Rs 30,000 per year as Hostel grant under the Dr. Panjababrao Deshmukh Hostel Residential Allowance Scheme.
2nd June 2019, 08:11 PM
Careeradviser
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Important dates of Dr. Punjababrao Deshmukh Hostel Residential Allowance Scheme:

- The candidate who interested to apply for Dr. Punjababrao Deshmukh Hostel Residential Allowance Scheme must apply on or before 28th February 2019, which is already completed. Please wait for next notification which will be released during the month Feb 2020.

Official website -> https://mahadbtmahait.gov.in/
3rd June 2019, 12:29 AM
Incredible Chinnu

Yeah we will provide you the important dates regarding Punjababadao Rao deshmukh Hostel residentil allowance scheme.

Infact there are different schemes under Dr.Punjabbabadao Rao deshmukh .Here you can get the details of the different schemes.

1.DTE

2.DMER

3.DHE.

For above all schemes , Last date to fill the application form is 28th Feb 2019.

As you are asking for Hostel Residential scheme, last date to fill up the application form is 28th Feb 2019.
3rd June 2019, 12:31 AM
Incredible Chinnu

Yeah we will provide you the important dates regarding Punjababadao Rao deshmukh Hostel residentil allowance scheme.

Infact there are different schemes under Dr.Punjabbabadao Rao deshmukh .Here you can get the details of the different schemes.

1.DTE

2.DMER

3.DHE.

For above all schemes , Last date to fill the application form is 28th Feb 2019.

As you are asking for Hostel Residential scheme, last date to fill up the application form is 28th Feb 2019.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?