30th May 2019, 09:03 PM
Unregistered

Documents required to apply for Dr. Punjababrao Deshmukh Hostel Residential Allowance Scheme?

Respected Sir/Madam, I would like to know about the essential documents which are required for applying in the Dr. Punjababrao Deshmukh Hostel Residential Allowance Scheme. Can you please let me know what are the essential documents which are required? Please tell me asap.

31st May 2019, 05:04 PM
shahi jee
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Documents required to apply for Dr. Punjababrao Deshmukh Hostel Residential Allowance Scheme?

Documents required to apply for Dr. Punjababrao Deshmukh Hostel Residential Allowance Scheme are as follows:-
Domicile Certificate
HSC and SSC mark sheets
Income certificate of parents
Previous year's mark sheet
Affidavit
Aadhar card
Student's PAN card (Optional)
Father's PAN card
Mother's PAN card (Optional)
Registered labourers/ alpabhudarak shetkari need to submit a proof letter approved from tahsildar/ income certificate of parents.
31st May 2019, 09:06 PM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Documents required to apply for Dr. Punjababrao Deshmukh Hostel Residential Allowance Scheme?

Documents required to apply for Dr. Punjababrao Deshmukh Hostel Residential Allowance Scheme are as follows:-
Domicile Certificate
HSC and SSC mark sheets
Previous year’s mark sheet
Affidavit
Aadhar card
Student’s PAN card
Father’s PAN card
Mother’s PAN card
1st June 2019, 09:35 AM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Below I am listing the essential documents which is required to apply for Dr. Punjababrao Deshmukh Hostel Residential Allowance Scheme;

Domicile certificate,

SSC and HSC mark sheets,

Income certificate of parents,

Previous year's mark sheet,

Affidavit,

Registered labourers / aplabhudarak shetkari will have to submit a certificate approved by the Tahsildar / Parent's Income Certificate,

Aadhar card of student,

PAN card of father,

PAN card of student's and mother's (it is optional).
1st June 2019, 12:22 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir/Madam, I would like to know about the essential documents which are required for applying in the Dr. Punjababrao Deshmukh Hostel Residential Allowance Scheme. Can you please let me know what are the essential documents which are required? Please tell me asap.

Dr. Panjababrao Deshmukh Hostel Residential Allowance Scheme – Documents required to apply are given below:

Hostel Admission Documents

Hostel Grant Document

Domicile Certificate

Mark Sheets and School Leaving Certificate

Caste Certificate

PAN Card

Income Proof

Aadhar Card
2nd June 2019, 08:24 PM
Careeradviser
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
The candidate should submit below documents to apply for Dr. Punjababrao Deshmukh Hostel Residential Allowance Scheme:

1) Applicants must submit "Residence Certificate".
2) Applicants must submit Colleges Hostel Admission Documents.
3) Applicants must submit the family Income Certificate.
4) Applicants must submit Community Certificate.
5) Applicants must submit the copy of Aadhar Card.
6) Applicants must submit the copy of Mark Sheets, and School Leaving Certificate.

Official website -> about:blank
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?