30th May 2019, 09:03 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to apply for Dr. Punjababrao Deshmukh Hostel Residential Allowance Scheme for female BDS student?

Respected Sir/Madam, I want to apply in Dr. Punjababrao Deshmukh Hostel Residential Allowance Scheme. I am a female candidate and pursuing BDS course. Kindly let me know about the eligibility criteria for me to apply in this scholarship. Please let me know about the eligibility criteria asap.

1st June 2019, 09:21 AM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for Dr. Punjababrao Deshmukh Hostel Residential Allowance Scheme for female BDS student?

As a female candidate pursuing BDS course, you are eligible to apply for Dr. Punjababrao Deshmukh Hostel Residential Allowance Scheme, but you have to fullfill the other eligibility criteria as mentioned below;

You should be a children of those whose parents are Alpabhudharak Shetkari/registered labourer.

You should have taken hostel admission in Mumbai, Pune, Aurangabad, Nagpur or other locations in Maharashtra.

Your family annual income from all sourses should not exceeding INR 8 Lakhs.
1st June 2019, 12:18 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for Dr. Punjababrao Deshmukh Hostel Residential Allowance Scheme for female BDS student?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir/Madam, I want to apply in Dr. Punjababrao Deshmukh Hostel Residential Allowance Scheme. I am a female candidate and pursuing BDS course. Kindly let me know about the eligibility criteria for me to apply in this scholarship. Please let me know about the eligibility criteria asap.

Eligibility to apply for the Dr. Panjababrao Deshmukh Hostel Residential Allowance Scheme is given below:

Students must be residents of Maharashtra

Students who got admitted for the MBBS, BDS, BHMS, BAMS, BOTH, BPTH, BUMS, BSc Nursing, BASLP, BP&O courses in Government aided or Corporation or Private colleges (monitored by the Maharashtra Government)

Students annual family income should be less than Rs 8 Lakhs

Students who have obtained admission through management quota are not eligible to apply

Parents of the students should be registered laborers

Students should provide hostel admission document
2nd June 2019, 08:17 PM
Careeradviser
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Eligibility to apply for the Dr. Panjababrao Deshmukh Hostel Residential Allowance Scheme is given below:

1) Applicants must be legal residents of Maharashtra and also submit the residential proof.

2) Applicants should be got admission for MBBS, BDS, BHMS, BAMS, BOTH, BPTH, BUMS, BSc Nursing, BASLP, BP&O courses in Government aided or Corporation or Private colleges.

3) Applicants family income should be below Rs 8 Lakhs.

4) Those applicants who got admission through Management Quota are eligible.

5) Applicants must submit the hostel admission documents.

Official website -> https://mahadbtmahait.gov.in/
3rd June 2019, 12:21 AM
Incredible Chinnu

Eligibility Criteria required to apply for Punjababadao Deshmukh Hostel Residential Allowance Scheme :

>> You must be a resident of Maharashtra and you need to submit residence certificate.

>> You must have got the hostel facility for any technical or professional courses from the institutes or colleges under Maharastra government.

>>If hostel facility in metros -- scholarship of Rs.3000/-

>>If it is in non metro -- scholarship amount of Rs.2000/-.

>>Income criteria not less than Rs.2.5 lakh when calculate the family annual income.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?